Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hair, Hair, HairGeneticks!!!

Hey everyone! I've been asked so much about my hair and makeup via tumblr so I made a video but it could not upload. Sad! I spent 16mins explaining lol. Smh! So I guess I'll give you guys enough details by typing ( something I was trying to avoid). Ugh!
I get my hair from girl, CEO of HAIRGENETICKS! She resides in Houston, Tx. When it comes to hair, I do NOT mind spending a lot of money because I love good quality hair which I can use over and over. At first, I was quite skeptical about trying out hair from a different person but I decided to. What can I say? I love Hairgeneticks. I've been rocking with her for a while now. Its actually quite affordable compared to others I've purchased in the past.The textures are beautiful, good quality, soft and very minimal shedding. Let's face it, EVERY hair sheds even if its a strand or two, that's shedding lol. Her comes in Indian, Peruvian, Brazilian,Malaysian and so forth. She ships worldwide by the way!
On my second or third post "JUNGLE FEVER" I had installed Hairgeneticks Peruvian straight hair( same hair) below. I dyed it from natural black (1b) to red and from red to jet black. I've had this hair for 7 months now and I love the fact that I can re-use the hair over and over and still maintain its texture. Check it out when it was red  http://redzflyhigh.blogspot.com/2012/11/jungle-fever.html

The beautiful lady and CEO/owner of hairgeneticks. Trust me! You'll not regret ordering hair from her. So get to ordering. For more pictures or questions, contact her!
IG: Hairgeneticks
Email: Infohairgeneticks@yahoo.com
Website: www. hairgeneticksext.com (still under construction)
Contact Number: 7137264721
On my next post, I'll talk about my makeup and also i'm excited, I'll be doing a giveaway on two vintage statement pieces(blouses). Be sure to enter the competition when it's posted up so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment