Friday, April 12, 2013

ALL GOLD EVERYTHING

Hey Lovers!!! I really do apologize for not blogging in a month. Wow! Its been forever....A lot has been going on (good things of course) lol and then School. I have to take school seriously so I can graduate sometime this year or next year spring. Hope everyone has been doing great? 
I have two looks for this outfit. If you like a more classy look, go for the first one and if you're more Edgy, A RockStar, you name it, go for the second look which I prefer. Don't be scared to stand out from the crowd. About this shirt dress, I found it at my local thrift store for $9. Very good steal *thumbs up* Although it's a XXL, I had to get it. In real life, I'm a Medium lol. What really stood out and attracted me to this shirt was the Tiger at the back and it is Versace inspired.You could pair it up with some pants, high waisted shorts, skirt, wear it as a dress. Also, tucking it in isn't necessary or you could even tie it up. Depends on the look you're going for. Love, Love the versatility!!!
The Hat? My favorite accessory that I own right about now. It will make any simple outfit NOT so simple. I also got it from a thrift store but it was a bit pricey. I had to get it, it's sooooo ME. The shoes? I wore it in my previous post http://redzflyhigh.blogspot.com/2013/02/givenchy-inspired.html  which was purchased from asos. I hope everyone enjoyed this post? It's always fun shooting with my girl Adaeze *waves* :)
P.S: I have an instagram now so follow me on my fashion journey.
IG: TheCeceNetwork
Stay Dope and Dare to be different!!!!

17 comments:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous...I really like both outfits. Very different

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so loving the first look......this shirt is dope mahn.its so in vogue thanx to burnaboy! You look fab as always......

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow the dress looks amazing and the sandals are a blast! gimme gimme :)

    http://www.facebook.com/chicchoolee?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one sexy outfit! Love it! xo
    http://www.phreshoutoftherunway.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY!! FOLLOW ME!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. DOPE BISH!!! SECOND LOOK ALL THE WAY!!! LUV:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you follow people back on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both looks, but the second one is giving me life!! LOVE LOVE LOVEEE IT!

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore this outfit you look great!! Wish I could buy the shirt dress, will have to browse my local vintage shops !!
    Misha x

    http://www.mishymoo62.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this shirt piece.....its so vintage!!!

    ReplyDelete