Saturday, February 9, 2013

Givenchy Inspired

Omg!!! So I've been dying to create this post, it's about time. I was definitely inspired by the Givenchy fall collection (necklace) 2008. It has been worn by some Givenchy Models on the runway, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez and the fashion icon Rihanna, etc. I thought I could create my own look and pull it off, although I didn't wear as many gold chains as needed. I'm a big fan of chain necklaces in general so I went in my jewelry box, found some and put them all together. Some were single necklaces and others were link necklaces. Either way, don't be scared to wear as many if you're bold enough. It's really a simple outfit but the chain(s) really is/are the focal point. Anyway, enjoy this post and don't forget to leave your comments :)
A big thank you to my photographer and friend (Adaeze) for these dope pictures. She taught me all these gansta poses as well lol. Have a lovely weekend everyone!!!

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello girl, I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog
      http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/2013/02/ready-set-snow.html

      Delete
  2. DOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. on point! you rocked this look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like agatha said sow on point!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in all types of Love with this look,especially ur shoes.pls where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) you can find the shoes at asos.com

      Delete
  6. Your outfit is really stunning! I love this black combination and the golden accessoires go perfectly with it! Your hairs are beautiful!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this look, the first thing I saw as I stumbled across your blog..instant follow lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing look!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so pretty! love the outfit!

    http://www.itsmiraclewhip.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOUR SHOES... Oh my I'm in love <3 Love this outfit. Just found your blog, now following :)xx

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absoutely love your look,the jewellery is amazing!!
    deffo following ya blog

    Lateefah
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pants! And the neck accessories. Amazing outfit <3



    New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are just TOO HOT. Omg everything about your outfit is on point. Love it. Definitely following x

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete