Sunday, January 27, 2013

Its your Birthday, You in First Place

*Le Sigh* How do I start? So yes, today is my birthday and I'm actually pretty excited. Well, now I am excited. This is how my day went about yesterday (Saturday)....Nail Spa first off to get a pedicure, So yay! i'm excited, Nails done. Next, Yikes! I got a hair appointment and I couldn't make it which wasn't my fault at all. I'm not gonna go into details based on that but anyway I'm I excited about my birthday dinner anymore? Nope!...Why? Because I couldn't get my hair done. Its almost close to my birthday dinner, i'm upset, sad, angry lol yes! it was that bad or maybe i'm just bipolar lol. Now, time to get dolled up. Fun, right? At least that would make me kinda sorta happy but guess what? While getting dolled up, my foundation left a stain on my dress. Great!!! Could my day get any better than this :) so I'm crying and sooo upset lol. I had to curl my hair myself and ended up not liking it which made matters worse but i'm glad i have an amazing brother and FRIENDS to cheer me up and tell me how beautiful I am :) Anyway enough of my story. I ended up having fun with friends. I didn't do the typical going to the club and popping bottles. Been there, done that...lol so enjoy this post everyone :)
Polka dots and spiked shoes? Oh yes! 
The name of the restaurant is "Up Restaurant" located in Houston, TX. It's very beautiful and classy. I had a lot of fun, a lot of laughter, smiles, everything! Guess it didn't turn out bad at all. I'm definitely blessed for being able to see this day, thanks to the MAN above. I appreciate all my friends and family and I also hope I didn't post way too much pictures lol. This is nothing compared to how much pictures were taken. Well, today which is my actual birthday, i'm not doing much but going on a nice date lol :)
Have a blessed Sunday everyone!!!

21 comments:

  1. Love your dress:)

    New post - http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/new-shoes-style-crush-magazines.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Love the outfit and your friends aztec print top :)
    Looks like you had fun!
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tank God 4 lyf dear,God bless u!beautiful shoez btw.awww bubu waz der,werz agatha?tank God u had fun,I wish u many mre yrz in lyf.AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh love the shoes!! Look very pretty lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shoes.......pls checkout and follow my blog....www.falodefashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous dress! Happy birthday! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i love it I should be following you as well. Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  7. you look really pretty...at the end everything turned out well :) beautiful pictures! happy birthday once again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is great, you did an amazing job. Love your dress and your shoes are baadass. Happy Birthday, no harm in saying it late, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks and nope its not too late lol

      Delete
  9. Ur hair is great!! Ur shoes lovely... u look super cute..

    YCFOnline.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous,nice pictures and happy b-day :D
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete