Saturday, December 1, 2012

STROBE LIGHTS

I see the light at the end of the tunnel, School is almost done with...Been studying so hard, doing homework and all that $hit so I decided to take a break and listen to some music. Guess what song I was listening to? ? *drum roll* All of the lights by Kanye...how Ironic LOL which inspired me to create this post.



I think I either saw a sea lion or a catfish in the lake lmao. It almost came out and maybe tried to attack. Shit! Thank God for my friend Lydia (photographer) who informed me, yea! we both ran away




And Of course I must do something stupid! Lol

Makeup by Lydia..Check out her video and her channel...She does a wonderful job. Hope yall enjoyed this post? Have a great weekend.. ;)

16 comments:

  1. You shining like a diamond:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jacket babe fab all d way ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swag!!! Love ur make-up dear
    Finally I see u got on eyeshadow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol thank you dear!....yes finally -___-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one,u look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love this outfit you look really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sequence jacket is to die for! Love love love!

    rarelydressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your jacket! This outfit is hot, you look gorgeous

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete