Sunday, November 11, 2012

JUNGLE FEVER

Sorry for the wait people lol. School's been kicking my ass ha! Plus this semester is about to be over. It's really been a tough one *wipes forehead*. Anyway I hope everyone had a great weekend? I'll try to post as often as possible so please bare with me :)

So I'm totally into fedora hat's now, Never ever thought I would wear them or even purchase one lol






Deuces yall! Hope everyone enjoyed this post, I actually made a random video in the end lol, I'll post it on my tumblr or my next post on here. As for my outfit, bustier- nastygal glasses and hand accessory- thrifted clutch-asos skirt- forever21 and Hat- Urban Outfitters

7 comments:

  1. Pretty lady :)
    I got the same skirt :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lav yuh outfit esp da bustier!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bustier and your jewelry! Super cool blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and you a great style
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete