Sunday, October 28, 2012

Baroque


                 Yayyy!!! First post, whoop whoop! :) My weekend has been really busy but I 
was too excited to start posting so I created a little time. Anyway hope everyone's weekend is going as planned?


 


                 
                 My nails? You like? ;) Excuse my pinky finger btw LOL

            Shirt- Thrifted, Rings- Thrifted, Skirt- Forever21 and  Lipstick- Rouge Artist Intense #15 by Make Up For Ever which you can get from Sephora.
A big thank you to Lydia for my eye makeup and being my photographer lol. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Please leave your comments, subscribe, etc. Stay tuned for more posts ;) and Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! My Bambino's first post...:) DOPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur top...
    Nice blog lady...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shirt and your blog is lovely

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete